COVID-19 UPDATE from San Jose Downtown Association
San Jose Downtown Association (SJDA) has identified a few valuable resources for you to work with during these troubling and unprecedented times.
- Santa Clara County Public Health has just updated its mandatory order to cancel gatherings of more than 100 people, and banning events of 35 to 100 people unless five conditions are met. This takes effect at midnight tonight. Read about the latest from the county.
- The Office of Economic Development has created COVID-19 Guidance for Employers, Workers and Businesses to assist businesses and non-profits.
- City Hall remains open, which means that permit processing and other important everyday functions are still happening. Sign up to receive E-notifications from City Hall.
- Groundwerx continues to conduct cleaning services downtown. Every day, Groundwerx staff uses disinfectant to wipe down street furniture. Groundwerx staff is provided with anti-bacterial wipes for in-the-field hand cleaning and has been instructed to wear gloves at all times, wash their hands at the deployment office and to stay home if ailing.
- SJDA is preparing a marketing campaign to help welcome back our customers and clients once this situation improves and bans are lifted.Please stay safe and healthy out there.