COVID-19 UPDATE from San Jose Downtown Association
- City of San Jose
- CSJ COVID-19 guidance
- CSJ Al Fresco program
- Greater Downtown Economic Recovery Task Force
- State of California COVID-19
- State of California Retail guidance
- State of California’s Blueprint for a Safer Economy
Fact Sheets from the CDC on those especially vulnerable to heat exhaustion and stroke
- If you are a business or property owner reaching out about vandalism, theft or property damage, you can submit an online police report here.
- To report graffiti and things that need to be cleaned within the district, use the Groundwerx Everywhere app for iPhones or Android.
- To report damage, graffiti or things that need to be cleaned in city parks/property or outside the district, use the San Jose 311 app for iPhone, visit sanjose.custhelp.com or call 311.
- Businesses who would like a free graffiti removal tool kit can send an email to email@example.com with their contact information and an address. A kit will be delivered to your place of business.
- SJDA staff can help. Our list of staff and emails are listed here.
Archive of COVID-19 'Thursday messages'
Each Thursday during COVID-19 pandemic, SJDA issues a Thursday message to businesses containing necessary information to keep businesses open and safe.