« All Events
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
February 25 @ 11:30 pm - February 26 @ 2:00 am
Featuring The Barely Legal Shadow Cast
- Reserved Seating (choose your own preferred seats)
- Fun Pack of Props themed to go along with the movie
- a 15-20 minute interactive pre-show led by the wildly entertaining cast members from Barely Legal
- Extensive props and sets themed from the film
- Plus FREE validated parking in the 2nd and San Carlos Garage!
Come early to enjoy hot bites, cool treats, and beer, wine, and soda at 3Below Cafe
It’s Time To Do The Time Warp Again!
3Below is proud to welcome the long-running shadow cast, Barely Legal, to take you into the world of the cult classic, The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Rocky Horror is a fun, lively experience … but there are some rules:
- We encourage participation, but please do NOT bring: rice, water, confetti, squirt bottles, or lighters. They are not allowed, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- “Survival Kits”, provided by the producers, are included as part of admission and contain:
- bubbles, noise makers, toilet paper, toast, cards, and instruction sheets (explaining when to use each item)
- When you use the items included in your Survival Kit, make sure to throw them up and back. Do not throw anything at the cast or the screen.
- Want a photo with a cast member? Ask – they’re all friendly. But no photography is allowed during the film/performance.
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show is rated R. The event involves multiple sexual situations and strong language.
- Once you arrive at the venue, you’ll no doubt see plenty of people in costume. Dressing up in a costume from the movie, or that ties in creatively, is always encouraged! We’ll even bring you up to showcase your costume as part of the pre-show festivities…and sometimes we even have costume contests for terrific prizes.