Stroll with your Valentine
Starting Thursday and continuing through Monday (President’s Day),
a number of downtown buildings will be illuminated:
· City Hall at 200 E. Santa Clara St.
· Security and Leticia Buildings at 70 S. First St.
· Twohey Building at 210 S. First St
· The Pavilion at 150 S. First Street
· Rookies at 99 S. First St.
Also lit in various shades of red, pink and magenta:
· Valentine projections on the Fairmont Annex
· Bridge over the paseo
between Fairmont and Fairmont Annex
· Bamboo Panda Mural on S. First St.
· Circle of Palms
· Post Street
When you’re dining, strolling and shopping in downtown San Jose with your special someone, stop by our Valentine’s Day arch to take a selfie and commemorate the moment. The light up arch will be on the Paseo on the Fairmont side from Thursday evening, Feb. 11 to Monday, Feb. 15.
Post your photo, tag us and use the hashtag #DTSJlove for a chance to win gift cards! Free masks with kisses to selfie takers at the arch on Valentine’s Day.