Let’s go skate!
The 2013-14 season is Now Open
Become a FAN on Facebook
“The Halo” light show at the Circle of Palms happens
nightly at 6 p.m. and 9 p.m.
Kristi Yamaguchi and Hawaiian Airlines are back to support Downtown Ice for a fourth consecutive season. Thanks for being great partners.
Click here to watch Downtown Ice videos
Downtown Ice is not only located in a spectacular setting — the
Circle of Palms between the Fairmont Hotel and San Jose Museum of Art. The South Bay’s largest seasonal outdoor skating rink, produced by the San Jose Downtown Association, has the coolest partners – Kristi Yamaguchi’s Always Dream Foundation and Hawaiian Airlines.
Our goal is to take care of all customers and make this ice rink the best skating experience anywhere.
If you’ve never been to the ice rink, here’s what to expect, a step-by-step guide to ensure a cool Downtown Ice experience.
Downtown Ice is located in the core of the South Bay’s leading winter attractions and family friendly activities, which include the traditional Christmas in the Park and Winter Wonderland. Park once and make a day of it in downtown San Jose: dine, dance, laugh, and enjoy the spirit of the season swirling about you.
Parking is affordable and easy. Find $5 flat-rate parking after 6 p.m., seven nights a week in city-owned lots and garages. After 6 p.m. and all day Saturday, receive validation from a participating business and park the rest of the night for FREE in city-owned garages. Visit sjdowntownparking.com for more information.
Starbucks Coffee will be next to Downtown Ice all season
Your attention, please, to HawaiianAirlines.com/Affiliate. Use promotion code: SJDA (not case sensitive) in the appropriate place to get discounts year-round off roundtrip web fares to Hawaii from San Jose. Click here to go directly to the booking page
120 S. Market St.
San Jose, CA 95113
Phone: (408) 291-0525 (Rink) or (408) 279-1775 (SJDA)
Dec. 20: noon-midnight
New Year’s Eve: 11am-10pm
New Year’s Day: 2pm-midnight
Jan. 5: 11am-10pm
Nov. 15-Dec. 19: Children 10 & younger: $13; 11-older: $15
Dec. 20-Jan. 5: Children 10 & younger: $15; 11-older: $17
Jan. 6-12: Children 10 & younger: $13; 11-older: $15
- Pay with Cash, Visa, Mastercard or Discover
- Admission includes ice time and rental skates
- Skate sizes range from toddler 8 to men’s 13
- First-come, first-serve
- Skate all you want. Sorry, no in-and-out privileges
Specials and Discounts:
There are lots of ways to save on admission to Downtown Ice, but only one is available every day that the rink is open:
- $2 off one admission with valid VTA, Light rail or Bus pass (offer may not be used with any other discounts). Ride to the Paseo de San Antonio Station.
Click here for more Discounts, parties and specials
Find $5 flat-rate parking after 6 p.m., seven nights a week in city-owned lots and garages. After 6 p.m. and all day Saturday and Sunday, receive validation from a participating business and park the rest of the night for FREE in city-owned garages. Visit sjdowntownparking.com for more information.
About Kristi Yamaguchi’s
Always Dream Foundation
Founded in 1996 as a non-profit charity, Kristi Yamaguchi’s Always Dream Foundation was established with one purpose in mind: to support organizations and programs that have a positive influence on children. In January 2010, the Foundation completed its first capital project, the Always Dream Play Park, located in Fremont. This park is a place where children of all abilities can play together, including those with physical and developmental disabilities.
For more information about Kristi Yamaguchi’s Always Dream Foundation, please visit alwaysdream.org
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian is the nation’s highest-ranked carrier for service quality and performance in 2009 in the 20th annual Airline Quality Rating study, having earned that distinction in three of the past four years. Consumer surveys by Condé Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure and Zagat have all ranked Hawaiian the topdomestic airline offering flights to Hawaii. Now in its 81st year of continuous service for Hawaii, Hawaiian is the state’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers nonstop service to Hawaii from more U.S. gateway cities (10) than any other airline.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available at HawaiianAirlines.com
- Rink Phone Number: (408) 291-0525
- See our step-by-step guide guide from the line to the ice
- Food or drink are not allowed past the entrance (except water)
- Tables outside the rink are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Only paid admission (and guardians, if necessary) are allowed past the entrance
- All children 13 and under must be supervised at all times by a parent or guardian 18 or older
- Strollers are only allowed when the rink is not at capacity (per management discretion)
- There are no in and out privileges
- Restrooms are located on the plaza. Please use the facilities on the plaza prior to entering the rink.
- No lockers or secure storage on site. Please do not bring valuables to the rink
- Off-season skating – Try Sharks Ice at San Jose at 1500 South Tenth St. or call 279-6000.