Open daily through Jan. 11
Hours this week -
Monday to Thursday: 5 pm-10pm
Friday to Sunday: 11 am-midnight
Become a FAN on Facebook
Kristi Yamaguchi and Hawaiian Airlines are back to support Downtown Ice for a fifth consecutive season in 2014-15. Thanks for supporting San Jose and Downtown Ice.
Downtown Ice is not only located in a spectacular setting — the
Circle of Palms between the Fairmont Hotel and San Jose Museum of Art. The South Bay’s largest seasonal outdoor skating rink, produced by the San Jose Downtown Association, has the coolest partners – Kristi Yamaguchi’s Always Dream Foundation and Hawaiian Airlines.
Our goal is to take care of all customers and make this ice rink the best skating experience anywhere.
If you’ve never been to the ice rink, here’s what to expect, a step-by-step guide to ensure a cool Downtown Ice experience.
Downtown Ice is located in the core of the South Bay’s leading winter attractions and family friendly activities, which include the traditional Christmas in the Park and Winter Wonderland. Park once and make a day of it in downtown San Jose: dine, dance, laugh, and enjoy the spirit of the season swirling about you.
Parking is affordable and easy. Find $5 flat-rate parking after 6 p.m., seven nights a week in city-owned lots and garages. After 6 p.m. and all day Saturday, receive validation from a participating business and park the rest of the night for FREE in city-owned garages. Visit sjdowntownparking.com for more information.
So if your trip to Downtown Ice has you thinking about more fun adventures, check out Hawaiian Airlines 5 percent off offer on round-trip web fares. Just visit HawaiianAirlines.com/Affiliate. Use promotion code: SJDA (not case sensitive) to access the year-round discount.
Want to know more about Hawaiian Airlines? Sign up to get special offers and more via email
127 S. Market St.
San Jose, CA 95113
Phone: (408) 291-0525 (Rink) or (408) 279-1775 (SJDA)
Dec. 15-18: 5 pm-10pm
Dec. 19-24: 11 am-midnight
Dec. 25 (Christmas): 2pm-midnight
Dec. 26-30: 11am-midnight
Dec. 31 (New Year’s Eve): 11am-10pm
Jan. 1: New Year’s Day: 2 pm-mdnight
Jan. 2-3: 11 am-midnight
Jan. 4: noon-10pm
Jan. 5-8: 5 pm-9pm
Jan. 9: 5 pm-midnight
Jan. 10: noon-midnight
Jan. 11: noon-9pm
Nov. 14-Dec. 18 and Jan. 4-11: Children 10 & younger: $13; 11-older: $15
Dec. 19 – Jan. 3 (Winter Break): Children 10-younger $15 and 11-older: $17
- Pay with Cash, Visa, PayPal, Mastercard or Discover
- Admission includes ice time and rental skates
- Skate sizes range from toddler 8 to men’s 13
- First-come, first-serve
- Skate all you want. Sorry, no in-and-out privileges
Specials and Discounts:
There are lots of ways to save on admission to Downtown Ice, but only one is available every day that the rink is open:
- $2 off one admission with valid VTA, Light rail or Bus pass (offer may not be used with any other discounts). Ride to the Paseo de San Antonio Station.
- Meet Sharkie at the ice rink on Jan 4 between 4-5 pm.
Click here for more Discounts, parties and specials
Find $5 flat-rate parking after 6 p.m., seven nights a week in city-owned lots and garages. After 6 p.m. and all day Saturday and Sunday, receive validation from a participating business and park the rest of the night for FREE in city-owned garages. Visit sjdowntownparking.com for more information.
About Kristi Yamaguchi’s
Always Dream Foundation
Founded in 1996, Kristi Yamaguchi’s Always Dream Foundation mission is to inspire underserved children to reach for their dreams through innovative reading programs and by advancing the cause of early childhood literacy. The Always Reading literacy program combines technology with books to raise literacy skills, increase overall academic success and life potential. They also inspire children to “dream big” through engaging families with community events and serving as an advocate, highlighting the importance of early childhood literacy.
For more information about Kristi Yamaguchi’s Always Dream Foundation, please visit alwaysdream.org
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian is the nation’s highest-ranked carrier for service quality and performance in 2009 in the 20th annual Airline Quality Rating study, having earned that distinction in three of the past four years. Consumer surveys by Condé Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure and Zagat have all ranked Hawaiian the topdomestic airline offering flights to Hawaii. Now in its 81st year of continuous service for Hawaii, Hawaiian is the state’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers nonstop service to Hawaii from more U.S. gateway cities (10) than any other airline.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available at HawaiianAirlines.com
- Rink Phone Number: (408) 291-0525
- See our step-by-step guide guide from the line to the ice
- Food or drink are not allowed past the entrance (except water)
- Tables outside the rink are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Only paid admission (and guardians, if necessary) are allowed past the entrance
- Children 13 and under must be supervised at all times by a parent or guardian 18 or older
- Strollers are only allowed when the rink is not at capacity (per management discretion)
- No in-and-out privileges
- Restrooms are located on the plaza. Please use the facilities on the plaza prior to entering the rink.
- No lockers or secure storage on site. Please do not bring valuables to the rink
- Off-season skating – Try Sharks Ice at San Jose at 1500 South Tenth St. or call 279-6000.