DOWNTOWN STREET CLOSURES - ROTARY 4TH OF JULY FIREWORKS SHOW
Thursday, July 4, 2019, from 6:00 PM – 10:30 PM
(Fireworks Show starts at approximately 10:00 PM)
2. Southbound Highway 87 Park Ave Off-Ramp – Closed, 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM, Thursday, July 4
3. Almaden Blvd – Closed between Santa Clara and Reed, 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM, Thursday, July 4
4. San Fernando – Closed between Delmas Ave and Market, 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM, Thursday, July 4
5. Park Ave – Closed between Delmas Ave and Market, 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM, Thursday, July 4
6. San Carlos – Closed between Delmas Ave and Market, 6:00 PM to 11:30 PM, Thursday, July 4
7. Balbach St – Closed between Almaden Ave and Almaden Blvd, 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM, Thursday, July 4
8. Woz Way – Closed between Almaden Blvd and Park Ave, 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM, Thursday, July 4
For more information about this event, please visit RotaryFireworks.org
Other Traffic updates
- One lane of 2nd Street will be closed between Santa Clara and San Fernando Streets 6/24-28. This is a 24-hour a day closure for concrete work.
- The sidewalk on the south side of St. James between San Pedro and Terraine Streets will be closed 24-hours a day from 6/24 – 9/6 for construction work.
- Eastbound San Carlos will be closed between 2nd and 3rd Streets 6/24-28 from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm. Crews will be working in the roadway. Expect delays and detours in the area.
- Intermittent lane closures at the corner of Santa Clara and Montgomery Streets will take place 6/24-7/12 (Monday-Friday only) from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- One northbound lane of 3rd Street between Santa Clara and St. John Streets and one eastbound lane of Santa Clara Street between Market and 3rd Streets will have intermittent lane closures 6/26-28 from 9 am to 3 pm.
- One lane of San Carlos Street in both directions will be closed between 1st Street and Woz Way from 1 am on 6/29 to 3 am on 7/1.
- Southbound San Pedro Street will be closed between Santa Clara and St. John Streets 7/2-3 from 8 am – 3:30 pm. Two way traffic will be maintained, but expect delays.
- Southbound 5th Street will be closed to thru traffic between St. John and Santa Clara streets on 7/15 and 7/24 from 9 am – 6 pm.
Farmers' Market Street Closures - Fridays, May 3 - Nov. 1 (except July 5)
Every Friday during the market season from May 3 – November 1 (except for Friday, July 5), San Pedro Street will be closed to non-Farmers’ Market
vendors from St. John Street at 8 a.m. and from Santa Clara Street at 8:30 a.m.
Additionally, the entrance and exit to the Market & San Pedro Garage will only occur on Market Street from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. We will have A-Frames on Santa Clara Street and St. John Street directing traffic to enter via Market Street. The garage and San Pedro Street will resume normal operations by 3:30 p.m. on Fridays.