Aug. 17-Sept. 18, Monday-Friday only, 9 am-3:30 pm – Crews will be at 1 N 1st St. installing underground utilities on Santa Clara St and N 1st St.
- Phase 1 will be on the sidewalk along the east and south side of the building. This block off will extend into a lane on the street for both sides. Cones and flashing arrows will be used to direct a westbound lane on the northside of Santa Clara St and a northbound lane on the westside of 1st St.
- Phase 2 will be on the sidewalk on the south side of the building. The closure is extended into the northside of the westbound lane on the Santa Clara St. Cones and flashing arrows will direct traffic on the westbound northside of Santa Clara St.
- Phase 3 will be a closure of the west lane on northbound 1st St. The work area starts at Fountain Alley and ends at the Santa Clara St intersection. Pedestrians will not be allowed to walk through Fountain Alley. Cones and flashing lights will be placed in front of the closure to merge traffic into the eastern northbound lane on 1st St.
- Phase 4 will be on the east lane on northbound 1st St in front of Fountain Alley. The work area also spills into the transit mall. Cones and flashing lights will direct traffic to merge into the west lane before the intersection at Santa Clara St.
- Phase 5 will be closing the middle lane and left turn lane on eastbound Santa Clara St at 1st St. Eastbound traffic will be merged right, into the southern lane by signs and cones. The southern westbound lane on Santa Clara St will also be closed and traffic will merge right into one lane before crossing 1st St. Cones and flashing arrows will help direct traffic.
- Phase 6 will be on the sidewalk and street on the 1st St side of the building. The closure starts on the west side of northbound 1st St from Fountain Alley to the end of 1 N 1st St. Cones and flashing arrows will be used to merge traffic to the right before the Santa Clara St intersection.
Sept. 11-Dec. 16 Tuesday-Thursday, 7 am-7 pm — Crews will build a truck staging area for material and equipment deliveries on Fourth St between E Santa Clara St and E St John St. The eastern most lane will close and southbound traffic on Fourth St will merge into the right lane. The signs and cones will direct traffic and the sidewalk will close too.
Sept. 11-Dec. 16 Tuesday-Thursday, 7 am-7 pm –– Crews will build a truck staging area for material and equipment deliveries on Fifth St between E Santa Clara St and E St John St. This entire section on Fifth St will close. Detour signs and barricades will reroute traffic.
Sept. 18-Oct. 16, Monday-Friday only, 9 am-3:30 am — Crews will perform underground installments at 1 N First St. The closures extend from the sidewalk onto the right lane on westbound Santa Clara St. and on the left lane on northbound First St. Flashing arrows and cones will direct traffic into the right lane on northbound First St and into the left lane on westbound Santa Clara St.
Sept. 21, Sept. 23, Sept. 28, Oct. 5, Oct. 6, 7 am-7 pm — Crews will perform construction activities including concrete rebar hoisting and concrete pumping along Balbach St. The closure extends along the length of 477 Market St. Flaggers and barricades will direct eastbound Balbach St traffic into Almaden Ave.
Aug. 20-Oct. 15, Monday-Friday only, 9 am-3:30 am — Crews will excavate to install new utilities at the intersection of Park Ave and S Market St. Phase 1 of the closure is on the eastern southbound lane of S Market St. The work area is located on the intersection. Phase 2 of the closure is on the western southbound lane of S Market St. The work area will also be on the intersection. Cones will direct traffic and “No Parking” signs will be placed on all the parking meters within the closure.
Nov. 2-Nov. 10, Monday-Friday, 9 am-3 pm — Crews will install a gas line in front of 4 N Second St. and at 70 N Second St. Both the road and sidewalk will close on N Second St. with barricades on both sides of the closure. Signs and a flagger will be present on the St. John St. and N Second St intersection to redirect direct southbound traffic from N Second St. Right and left turns from St. John St. entering N Second St. will be prohibited.
Oct. 21-Dec. 2, Monday-Friday only, 6 am-4 pm – Crews will be at the 200 Park Ave. site in the roadway on Almaden Boulevard for mobile crane work intermittently. Northbound Almaden Boulevard will be reduced to one lane between San Carlos and Park Avenue. No northbound travel will be allowed; cars must turn left from Almaden onto Park Avenue. Expect delays.
Nov. 13, 20, 27 and Dec. 4, Friday 11 pm-Saturday 3 pm – Concrete pours at 200 Park Ave. The sidewalk between the construction site and the back of Parkside Hall will be closed to pedestrians. Expect delays and see the attached notification for more information.